Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Egg White Blackhead Mask


Original Pinterest Inspiration:

Materials:
Egg White
Tissue (Kleenex)

Procedure:
  1. Beat the egg white slightly, just so that it isn't so slimy.
  2. Apply the egg white to your face with a makeup brush, being careful to avoid the areas surrounding your eyes and mouth.
  3. Tear the tissue up and apply it to your face. It should stick to the egg white. If it doesn't, apply more egg white to your face just before you apply the tissue.
  4. Add another layer of egg white over the tissue.
  5. Allow the mask to dry completely (20-25 minutes).
  6. Peel the tissue off gently, starting at your chin and working up to your forehead.
  7. Rinse your blackhead-free face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
  8. Don't forget to wash out your makeup brush!
Conclusion:
This mask definitely didn't work as well as I had hoped it would, but it may have been for a couple of reasons. I don't think my egg white layers were thick enough, and I used gauze instead of Kleenex, because I didn't have any Kleenex. I'll try it again some other time with the right stuff, but for now, I'm a little disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment