Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Homemade Daily Face Scrub

Backstory:
This is a face scrub that I've been using for about a month now, and I swear by it. It's absolutely fantastic. It's truly an all-in-one face wash. The brown sugar exfoliates, the honey has antibacterial qualities that fight acne, and the olive oil hydrates. I used to have acne problems, and as I continue to use this scrub, my face is getting more and more clear. Also, I use it occasionally as a body scrub, and it works wonders. Anyway, here's the miracle recipe!

Original Pinterest Inspiration:
http://www.homemademamas.net/2012/09/moisturizing-lip-scrub.html

Materials:
Brown Sugar
Honey
Olive Oil
Half-Pint Mason Jar (to contain it all)


Procedure:

  1. Measure 1/4 cup of brown sugar into the mason jar.
  2. Repeat step 1 with olive oil, then honey.
  3. Mix it all up.
  4. Use about one teaspoon to scrub your face.
  5. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
  6. Enjoy your baby soft skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment