Monday, December 9, 2013

DIY Ornaments

Backstory:
Every year, my dorm at Notre Dame hosts an event around Christmastime called Silent Night Silent Auction (SNSA). It is our signature fundraiser, with the auction, live entertainment, a raffle, the whole nine yards. I attended this year and was thrilled to find that one of the available activities was ornament decorating. So, naturally, my RA Madi and I decided that I should decorate an ornament for each room in our hallway, so that we could decorate our tree! I was so happy with the way that they turned out that I thought I should share.

Materials:
Plain ornaments (Hobby Lobby)
Sharpies

Procedure:
There's really nothing to it! Grab an ornament and a marker and start decorating away! Don't forget to hang it on your tree when you're all done.


No comments:

Post a Comment