Monday, November 4, 2013

Harry Potter Mug

Backstory:
A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post about how to make Hand-Decorated Mugs. I originally wanted to do so because I saw an Etsy product that was a set of four Harry Potter mugs, and I thought they would make an adorable gift for my friend Sarah. Instead of buying them, however, I decided I could take the elements that I liked from them and add a couple of my own. So I decorated my own mug! I would have posted these pictures with the other post, but I didn't want to give away the surprise, just in case Sarah happened across the pin on Pinterest.

Etsy Inspiration:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/159210968/harry-potter-inspired-coffee-mug-set?ref=sr_gallery_41&ga_search_query=harry+potter+mug&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Procedure:
Can be found on my original mug post. I just wanted to write another post so I could put up some pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment